Microsoft Volume Licensing offers customized programs that can help your organization purchase software licenses tailored to its needs. You have the option of customizing your software purchases based on your organization type, size and purchasing preferences.
Microsoft Volume Licensing programs provide flexible and affordable solutions that help you manage your licenses with ease. Whether you have five or thousands of desktops PCs, Microsoft Volume Licensing has a program for you.
To acquire the latest Microsoft technology at a significant cost savings over full packaged product through Microsoft Volume Licensing, contact us now.
Benefits of Volume Licensing:
• Microsoft Volume Licensing programs provide substantial savings and offer numerous payment options over Full-Packaged Product, or FFP.
• Microsoft Volume Licensing offers attractive pricing and predictable cost options and flexibility of software license acquisition both through centralized and decentralized purchasing.
• Volume Licenses are easy to manage since they involve minimal paperwork and provide two or three-year license agreements with a set price level for additional licenses and ensure automatic compliance management.
• License account management and asset tracking can be done online through the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Centre.
• Volume Licensing offers customers benefits that outweigh those offered by Full Packaged Product and Original Equipment manufacturer licensing solutions.
• Customers get additional product use rights and the right to copy software onto multiple devices from one standard image using Volume Licensing media. Volume Licensing also provides tools needed to help ease the challenges of deployment.
• Customers can access Microsoft Software Assurance for Volume Licensing, a comprehensive offering that helps organizations maximize the value of their software investment for a fee.
To learn more:
Watch the Open programs comparison video (WMV 3:30 minutes)
Microsoft Open Value Program
A Solution for Small and Midsize Organizations
Microsoft Open Value is for eligible small to midsize commercial government organizations with five or more desktop PCs a flexible and affordable way to use and manage Microsoft licensed products under a single agreement. Open Value provides flexibility to acquire and add product licenses as needed. Additional cost savings are available when standardizing desktop PCs on licensed Microsoft products across your organization.
Microsoft Software Assurance for Volume Licensing is also included with Open Value so you have access to a broad range of value-added benefits to help you manage costs, get the most out of new technologies, and improve employee and organizational productivity.
Consumers today are looking for a "complete shopping experience." Our vision is to empower enterprise and midsize retailers to be dynamic by delivering a complete shopping experience with a seamless and differentiating solution for point of sale (POS) multichannel management, store operations, e-commerce, merchandising, financials, supply-chain, and more. This enables retailers to gain insight, operate with agility, exceed consumer expectations, and build enduring loyalty with superior time to value. In other words become a 'Dynamic Retailer.'
Windows Server powers many of the worlds' largest datacenters, enables small businesses around the world, and delivers value to organizations of all sizes in between. Windows Server 2012 redefines the server category, delivering hundreds of new features and enhancements spanning virtualization, networking, storage, user experience, cloud computing, automation, and more. Simply put, Windows Server 2012 helps you transform your IT operations to reduce costs and deliver a whole new level of business value.
Windows Azure is an open and flexible cloud platform that enables you to quickly build, deploy and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters. You can build applications using any language, tool or framework. And you can integrate your public cloud applications with your existing IT environment.
Windows 8 Embedded
What happens when devices at the edge of enterprise networks are connected to software and services in the back end or the cloud? Suddenly, a rich new source of information is available. The data has always been there, but now with Windows Embedded 8 and an integrated stack of Microsoft technologies, extending from the server room to the customer's fingertips, your enterprise can evolve business intelligence to operational intelligence to identify and act on new opportunities.
Learn what Windows Intune can do for your organization
Manage your IT environment through the cloud, or extend your existing on-premises solution by integrating Windows Intune with System Center Configuration Manager.
Help ensure that remote, mobile, and branch office employees work in a security-enhanced environment with the devices that best fit their needs.
Keep software up-to-date, set security policies, and monitor status remotely from almost any location.
Empower employees by enabling their preferred applications and mobile devices.
Office 365 for Small Business
Get virtually anywhere access to Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel. Plus enterprise-grade email, a public website, HD video conferencing, and more services. Plus the ease of managing it all simply, without IT expertise.
Access your work through a browser, and find all your settings and documents just as you left them on your desktop—whether you’re using your tablet, smartphone, or another device.
Stay up to date with everyone’s changes in the same document, even if changes are made at the same time.
All your files are automatically backed up online, even the ones on your PC.
Away from your PC? Stream a full-featured version of Office on any Internet-connected PC.
Deploying, managing, and safeguarding Office 365 couldn’t be simpler with an easy-to-use, web-based admin console, industry-leading virus and spam protection, and a financially backed 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Install and deploy Office quickly.
Get updates automatically.
Easily administer email accounts and set document-sharing and other access rules from virtually anywhere.
Showing the world how professional your business is has never been so easy. Create documents that will get you noticed, build an eye-catching website, host your own domain for email, and much more.
Design customized marketing materials that fit your brand and customers.
Market your business with a website that’s easy to set up and update—with no additional hosting fees.
Meet customers and partners online with HD video conferencing and screen sharing.
Office 365 for Midsize Business
Get enterprise-grade email, meeting, and collaboration capabilities along with best-in-class Office tools and services—all accessible from virtually anywhere and simple to administer.
The virtually anywhere access of Office across devices gives everyone in your business the freedom and flexibility to be more productive wherever they're working. Plus, they can customize their personal Office settings for how they work best.
• Reliably access your applications and documents in the cloud. Just sign in and your documents are with you on SkyDrive Pro.
• Your personalized settings roam with you. Go straight to the last page you were working on or consult your personal dictionary, no matter what device you're using.
• Stream Office to any Internet-connected PC.2 When you're away from your desk, stream full versions of Office programs with Office on Demand.
• Experience Office on your PC, Mac, Windows tablet, and other select devices.
It's easy to keep the work flowing when you have tools that make communicating with team members, partners, and customers a rich and convenient experience.
• Equip everyone with business-grade Outlook email. They'll get more done with a 25 GB mailbox and shared calendars, scheduling, and task-list tools.
• Host more productive online meetings. HD video conferencing, real-time note taking, and screen sharing with Lync Online can speed progress toward your goals.
• Communicate securely with partners and customers. Share large or confidential documents and comment on shared documents from a single location in SharePoint Online.
• Boost team collaboration. Store team documents and emails in a single site mailbox for easy ramp-up and on-going communication.
• Reduce your IT overhead and stop managing servers. Office 365 gives you simplified administration, industry-leading anti-malware and anti-spam protection, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee, so you can spend more time managing your core business.
• Avoid the overhead of software management. Deploy Office fast with Click-to-Run technology. Automatic updates ensure that you always have the latest version, without interrupting anyone's work.
• Manage all your services from a simplified admin portal available on the web. Add or delete users in seconds, manage email, and set rules for document access.
• Protect your data. Easily remove confidential company data from lost phones.
• Stay compliant efficiently. Office 365 is certified by governmental and industry compliance standards, so your business can stay regulated with low overhead.
Get business email, calendar, and contacts delivered on your PC, phone, and browser. With a simplified approach to high availability and disaster recovery, achieve new levels of reliability and reduce complexity, while protecting sensitive and confidential information.
Always on Exchange Server 2013 helps to ensure your communications are always available while you remain in control.
• The Exchange building block model simplifies deployments at all scales, standardizes high availability and client load balancing, and improves cross-version interoperability.
• Enjoy more up-time through faster fail-over times and support for multiple databases per volume.
• A built-in monitoring and managed availability solution provides self-healing features to automatically recover from failures.
• Simplified load-balancing options improve flexibility and scale even while reducing cost.
• Reduce storage costs by using larger, less expensive disks.
• Secure and compliant.Get integrated functionality that eases regulatory compliance and reduces discovery cost.
• Data Loss Prevention (DLP) capabilities prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorized people, while informing them of internal compliance policies.
• Keep all your important data in one place by giving users an In-Place Archive with a native, well-integrated user experience.
• Run In-Place eDiscovery across Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync data from a single interface through the eDiscovery Center.*
• Mobile device policies let you create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remove confidential company data from lost phones.
• Easy to deploy and maintain. Exchange Server 2013 offers flexible deployment options and helps decrease the amount of time spent managing your messaging systems.
• Simplify deployment with custom instructions for installing or upgrading to Exchange.
• Manage your organization efficiently with the Exchange Administration Center, an easy-to-use, web-based interface.
• Delegate permissions to specialist users based on job function, such as eDiscovery for compliance officers, without giving them access to the entire Exchange management interface.
• Move to the cloud on your terms with full deployment flexibility—whether on-premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid combination of the two.
Microsoft SQL Server
SQL Server 2012 is a cloud-ready information platform designed for organizations looking to efficiently protect, unlock and scale the power of their data across the desktop, device, datacenter and private or public cloud.
Enable a modern data platform with SQL Server 2012 - get built-in mission critical capabilities and enable breakthrough insights across the organization with familiar analytics tools and enterprise-ready Big Data solutions. Common architecture and tools enable Hybrid IT infrastructures, which help move your business forward and unlock new business models.
Why SQL Server?
As the foundation of the cloud-ready information platform, SQL Server 2012 will help organizations unlock breakthrough insights across the organization as well as quickly build solutions and extend data across on-premises and public cloud backed by mission critical confidence.
DataTegra offers all Microsoft products, depending on your business needs. To view all products, visit