Technical & Support
Businesses increasingly rely on computer systems in all areas of their operations and decision-making processes. This makes it crucial to ensure the correct running and maintenance of the IT systems.
DataTegra Technical Support Representatives will provide technical and network problem resolution to end-users by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through a step-by-step solution. Frequent interaction with Product Development and Consulting Services, ensure in delivering complete, comprehensive solutions as well as constant software and hardware process improvement. We thrive on taking ownership of customer issues and providing technical support to our clients via phone, email or onsite as required.
Our Technical Support is primarily responsible for the smooth running of IT infrastructures in the most efficient and effective manner. Individual tasks vary depending on the size and structure of your business.
These may include the following:
• Installing and configuring operating systems and applications
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
• Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to enquiries, concerns and requests about products and services
• Troubleshooting system and network problems as well as diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
• Replacing parts as required
• Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
• Supporting the roll-out of new applications
• Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
• Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs
• Working continuously on a task until completion
• Prioritizing and managing many open cases simultaneously
• Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers
• Gather clients’ information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
• Testing and evaluating new technology
• Provide solution support across customer production sites that are in compliance with support agreements (SLA’s) including hardware, software and firmware
• Helping clients solve technical difficulties in their environment
• Answering questions from existing and prospective clients about the features and capabilities of our products
• Identify and escalate priority issues per client specifications
• Follow up and make scheduled call backs to clients where necessary
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates
In order to promote long-term relationships with our clients, our Customer Support Department strives to respond to customer enquiries rapidly, exactly, politely and sincerely, adding to your “Total IT” experience with us.
GET THE BEST PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT
We offer onsite and remote support locally, nationally and within Africa backed with cutting-edge technology, you can always find support to help your company and to finding the best solutions.