Managed Endpoint Security Services
The first step in protecting yourself from any cyber threat is always to ensure that you are using a suitable Endpoint Protection Solution. From there, it becomes imperative that the Endpoint Protection Solution is being managed correctly, in order to derive the best level of security possible from the Solution.
DataTegra has certified Product Engineers to assist our clients in managing their Endpoints and to ensure that the Endpoint Protection is configured and deployed in such a way as to provide
- The best performance possible
- Least amount of interruption to the end users
- Minimal “footprint” on the network
- Current Updates and Patches deployed timeously
- A more secure IT environment.
DataTegra also offers our clients the choice of obtaining our Endpoint Protection Managed Services as a Stand-Alone Service, or bundling it with our Endpoint Protection Solution, which will always be a Best of Breed Endpoint Solution, and a Leader in the Gartner Quadrant.
Leveraging on the Vendor’s technology, we provide a Solution which is scalable, trusted and, due to the AV Engine itself being cloud-based, it also has a much lighter footprint on the network, with a minimum of interference on the performance of the Endpoint Device.
Among the features included in the Endpoint Protection MSSP bundle are:
- Live Protection and Malware Removal
- Malicious Traffic Detection, Web Security and Download Reputation
- Device, Web and Application Control
- Behaviour Analysis and Heuristic Scanning